onsdag den 2. august 2017

Iced Coffee

There have been a lot of wonderful things in my private life, our little grandchild has been over a year and many things I have had a great pleasure to
experience as a grandmother.

So I have not been very much here on my blog, and now I will try to
get some creative activity.

I was inspired by the wonderful examples that the Design team has done.



I have used lot of products from Tim Holtz, and I love using Distress Oxide Ink, Stencil, Dies, Stamp and Remnant Rubs. From my stash, cardboard, embossing powder and texture fades.


I wish you all a creative and good day.
Hugs, Susan 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Love your bright cheerful 'coffee' card, beautifully made

    SvarSlet
  2. I absolutely LOVE it. The image is stunning and the background amazing. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...