lørdag den 28. januar 2017

Pink and Orange on PaperArtsy - Topic #1 2017



My inspiration is from the beautiful intro of the two colors pink and orange, and it surprised me that the color pink is from the 17th Centrury, and it is a color that stimulate my senses. It's hard to capture the colors of my tag, and I wanted to make it simple, so here's my post.

It is very beautiful examples that are made by the different artists, and it makes me happy in my soul.


I have used: PaperArtsy stamp eea05+eea04+eea01
Artemio stampset
Distress ink picked raspberry+ripe persimmon+fired brick


Thanks for visiting my blog and have a creative weekend and a lovely day.
Hugs, Susan



PaperArtsy Topic #1 2017 Challenge

7 kommentarer:

  1. Susan, this speaks to me too...in fact it sings to me! How fabulous! X

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful Susan! Great detail to have the challenge theme and month on the tag.

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow! Love the colour! So vibrant. 💜

    SvarSlet
  4. What a beautiful bright tag.
    Love that stamp too.
    Catherine x

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...