onsdag den 22. juni 2016

*ART*JOURNAL*JOURNEY*MAPS*


Here is my story that has inspired me. "The other day I attended a lecture by the famous explorer and adventurer J.P.Vincent Van Den Meer. From the pictures and maps he showed I have tried to show the things and experiences he talked about. I would have liked him to confirm that I had understood correctly, but he was already gone again. Hope that he reads this, I have also sent a bottle message ... "




I send the very best crafts maps greetings to you all
Hugs, Susan


Link to Art Journal Journey

8 kommentarer:

  1. This is wonderful Susan, you must have been very impressed by the lecture you heard. Thanks a lot for joining us at AJJ, hugs, Valerie

    SvarSlet
  2. wow how cool is this, love the idea and it looks great! Groetjes Karin

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh my gosh--- what a super story and adventure is going on here on your pages ! I am impressed by all the little amazing sketches on that wonderful piece of art! I am quite sure that Mister J.P.Vincent Van Den Meer will read this or at least he will receive your message in a bottle!♥
    Just GREAT!!!! Thank you so much for this formidable entry to the maps theme at Art Journal Journey! You always have such wonderful ideas and the artistic skill to put them into practice!

    oxo Susi

    SvarSlet
  4. How very imaginative and fun! Great color and designs!

    SvarSlet
  5. I love the old style map you made. What a creative journal idea. :) Erika

    SvarSlet
  6. I really enjoyed clicking on your photos and seeing the wonderful details on your beautiful map!
    oxo

    SvarSlet
  7. Very creative and funny pages. I like every detail of it. Great.
    Dear Greetings
    Sabine

    SvarSlet
  8. Thanks for all your comments. It was fun to make this page. Great to see all the different posts which interprets MAPS. Hugs to you all.

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...