torsdag den 3. marts 2016

Transfers Topic 4 - PaperArtsy Challenge

Today I have tried something new, "packing tape method".
Many times I have transferred texts and pictures to my projects with medium, but never this method. My photo is of my daughter converted to black/white.


I have been inspired by Sara Naumann and her video and
Sarah Allan for her fine journal front.

First I tried the method on a photo from a magazine without copy machine, it was really good. So I began with my ink-jet copier and it was really bad! Fortunately, I also tried a copy on a laser printer, and it was really good and I used that.


I have painted with a spatula and used dylusions acrylic paint and ink spray. White cardboard, lace, sewing  thread, heroArts stamps, brads and flowers punch.


Thanks for visiting my blog and I wish you a good day.
Hugs, Susan


Link to PaperArtsy Topic 4 Challenge

4 kommentarer:

  1. What a great transfer, your daughter is beautiful! Love this fun card!

    SvarSlet
  2. This is a great project, the packing tape is a brilliant technique too. Thanks for joining in, good luck. X

    SvarSlet
  3. Thanks for all your comments.
    Hugs, Susan

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...