søndag den 12. april 2015

Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2015 - april

Hello all good readers, it is so long time since I've been creative here on my blog.
I have experimented with coffee on watercolor paper and drawing, in a new journal.

So I am completely stressed, because I want to make Tim's April tag ...
It's really a great tag Tim has made, and it is a beautiful flower stamp, which I have not, so I had to make a flower alternative ...




Tim Holtz #8 kraft tag, watercolor paper, colorcore cardstock
psychedelic grunge stamp
thinlits love, stencil traveler
distress marker wild honey, shabby shutters, crushed olive, ripe persimmon, festive berries, dusty concord, squeezed lemonade
distress ink frayed burlap, vintage photo, broken china
archival ink jet black
alcohol ink rasperry
crinkle ribbon, mirrored star, waterbrush


Great hugs and have a nice day
Susan


Link to Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2015 - april

2 kommentarer:

  1. What a wonderful take on this challenge! I love that you used this stamp in lieu of flowers. Such a clever and wonderful tag.

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...